Bicycle Museum of America seeks a Museum Assistant.
The Bicycle Museum of America, located in the historic downtown area of New Bremen, Ohio, is a local tourist attraction featuring one of the largest private bicycle memorabilia collections in the world. With more than 300 bicycles in store, and thousands more in rotating inventory, the museum has something new to inform and entertain every bicycle enthusiast.
- Archive Materials in Museum
- Update Museum Displays
- Conduct Museum Tours
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 0-4 years related experience
- Candidate must be able to work year-round. This is not a seasonal position.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Must have valid driving privileges
Salary range: approx. $10.00/hour
Job classification: Part-time
To apply: Please visit https://www.crown.com/en-us/careers/ to apply. Keyword search: "Museum Assistant" or Req ID: 54730.
Posted: May 15, 2019