Holden Arborteum seeks an Administrative Assistant.
Holden Forests & Gardens is comprised of two campuses, the urban Cleveland Botanical Garden campus located in Cleveland’s University Circle and the rural Holden Arboretum campus located in Kirtland.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join the Education Department at the Holden Arboretum Campus. Reporting to the Director of School Programs, this position is responsible for the timely and accurate input of data for class and program registrations as well as report generation.
- Receives and processes registrations and maintains the registration database and other calendars
- Sends confirmation materials, supply lists, etc. to public program and academic registrants
- Creates and processes invoices for payment
- Regularly audits registration data and financial reports to ensure accuracy
- Handles inquiries and provides additional information about academic and public programs and resolves any guest complaints or concerns in a professional manner
- Handles all logistics of group tour and speaker requests
- Creates and generates attendance, financial and other requested reports
- Generates, modifies, and distributes program attendance lists
- Sends online surveys and prepares program evaluation summary sheets for instructors from surveys
- Reserves room space/set up and program arrangements for public and academic programs
- Assists with the creation of the quarterly class schedule
- Communicates event cancellations to appropriate staff and registrants and applies fee credits as necessary
- Stays informed of Holden Forests & Gardens’ programs and services
- Assists the Education and Guest Experience staff with special project, program and event support as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong customer service skills and experience working with the general public
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365
- Experience with Blackbaud database systems
- Work independently and effectively with others
- Patient and Friendly
- Must be able to work occasional evenings and weekends
- Must be able to attend occasional meetings and events
- Must be punctual
Salary range: $15/hr - $19/hr
Job classification: full-time
To apply: Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Qualified applicants should submit a résumé with salary requirements online to: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=db704977-d8c5-4be2-a36a-23f4002eddc0&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=51785&source=CC3&lang=en_US.
Holden Forests & Gardens is an equal opportunity, ADA employer and a drug-free workplace.
Posted: May 8, 2019