Magic Memories seeks a Rock & Roll Hall of Fame: Assistant Manager / Sales Associate - Souvenir Photog.
At Magic Memories, we’re a company that delights and amazes guests on the simple but universal concept of making people smile, and has driven that concept into its product, service, and innovation philosophy.
Picture yourself working at our iconic location in Cleveland,OH the- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a Retail Sales Photographer! Our sales photographers enthusiastically represent Magic Memories and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame by displaying a positive attitude, high level of energy and commitment to quality throughout all aspects of the job.
Retail Sales Photographer Duties and Requirements for the Best Job you have ever had
As a retail Sales Photographer, you will:
- You will ensure excellent guest service by responding to guest requests, expectations, and needs.
- You will provide exemplary guest service in the photography operation by taking photos at the various photoshoots, and venues around the park, assisting in the processing and printing of the photos as well as interacting with the guests and ensuring a quality and memorable experience.
- You will edit guest photos to improve product quality
- You will be demonstrating ability to meet sales targets in a busy environment.
- You will display a professional communication skills and appearance.
- You will be working a variety of shifts, including weekends, evenings and holidays – it’s tourism after all!
- You will need a fearless approach to capturing memories and creating exceptional experiences for our guests.
- You will need the ability to work while standing or walking (with reasonable accommodation).
- You should have computer proficiency and cash register experience preferred.
At Magic Memories, as a Retail Sales Photographer, you can earn a great income, develop amazing new skills and friends, and best of all bring smiles to everyone you meet.
About Magic Memories: Since its inception in 1995, the company has grown to more than 2,200 employees in 185 attractions in 10 countries across the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Europe, China, United Arab Emirates, Australia and New Zealand.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY – Magic Memories is dedicated to providing equal opportunities to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran’s status, or any other factor that is a prohibited consideration under applicable law.
Magic Memories’ diversity and inclusion practices have been recognized through being named as the 2017 winner of the Emerging category of the YWCA Equal Pay Awards!
Salary range: $9.50-$12.75
Job classification: Hourly, part-time, seasonal
To apply: Visit https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=17876f06-b3fd-42f0-b627-b1bab95c5942&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=267547&source=CC2&lang=en_US. Deadline for applications is June 1, 2019. For more information, visit https://rlsd.co/p/rUl_7w.
Posted: May 13, 2019
Deadline: June 1, 2019