Pyramid Hill Sculpture Park & Museum seeks an Executive Director.
Do you have a passion for the arts and nature? Do you thrive on building relationships in the community? Are you looking for an opportunity to use your strategic leadership skills to deliver operational success? If so, this is the opportunity for you!
As the Executive Director with Pyramid Hill, you will be the face of The Park in the community, within the regional arts sector, and emerging across the artform. You will be the Chief Advocate for the people who work, visit, exhibit, tour, sell, lease, volunteer, and belong to Pyramid Hill to engender trust and stability. You will empower, lead, and collaborate with staff to achieve mission and operational goals and to share information with the Board of Trustees to ensure governance, and to establish clear, active, and goal-oriented lines of communication.
Ultimately, you will engage as a visible leader locally, regionally, and nationally to connect the mission of Pyramid Hill to other organizations, and function as our Chief Fundraiser and advocate to expand the level of philanthropic support through major individual and corporate donors; develop and maintain key foundation relationships and critical contacts in city and regional government; and foster opportunities to engage the business community around corporate sponsorships and partnerships.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Knowledge in visual art, with a deep appreciation for sculpture and public art as well as for the relationship between art and nature.
- Experience in effectively leading an arts, facilities, or land management of an organization of comparable size and complexity, ideally for a nonprofit.
- Experience in fundraising.
- Be a team builder with strong management skills; one who can motivate and inspire and possess experience in team building and professional development.
- Collaborate; actively seek strategic partnerships and develop effective relationships, particularly through residing in the vicinity of, and participating within, the Hamilton community.
- Share experience as the face of an organization; well-developed interpersonal skills; superb oral and written communication skills; ability to present ideas clearly and persuasively.
- Demonstrate experience fostering strong Board relationships and supporting Board development.
- Maintain strong financial, organizational and project management skills; a history of managing complex projects; engaging in shared decision-making based on data and realistic expectations.
Pyramid Hill is a three-hundred-acre nonprofit sculpture park founded in 1997. The Park is home to over 70 monumental outdoor sculptures displayed in a landscape of rolling hills, meadows, lakes, and hiking trails. Attracting more than 65,000 visitors annually, and with an operating budget of approximately $1.5 million, Pyramid Hill serves as the premier cultural and tourist attraction in Butler County. Pyramid Hill is unparalleled in the region as a place where art, culture, education, and nature intersect.
- Base salary of $80,000 - $100,000, which is aligned to our market, and shall be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Health Insurance.
- Retirement Match.
- Flexible schedule; nights and weekends as needed.
- Potential for cash incentive compensation and other non-cash rewards, related to achievement.
If you are ready for a new challenge apply by visiting https://grnh.se/f758629b3us or send your salary requirements and a current resume to [email protected]. Employer is EOE/AA/M/F/D/V.
Salary range: $80,000 - $100,000
Job classification: Full-time
To apply: Apply online at https://grnh.se/f758629b3us. Learn more at: www.pyramidhill.org.
Posted: November 9, 2023