Click here to download a membership brochure!
The Ohio Museums Association provides the following services to its individual members:
- Year-round professional development opportunities through in-person workshops and webinars geared to the needs of Ohio's museum professionals, and the OMA Annual Conference—a multi-day event held each spring.
- Networking opportunities with museum professionals at all stages of their careers.
- Free Subscription to Ohio Museums Monthly.
- Discounted Registrations to all OMA events—including all workshops, webinars and the Ohio Museums Association’s Annual Conference.
- Access to OMA’s job and internship board—with position listings from museums across the state and region.
- Annual All-Ohio Emerging Museum Professionals networking event.
- Opportunities to promote your achievements or those of your institution through the annual OMA Awards Program.
- Latest industry news and insightful leadership articles on the OMA blog.
The Ohio Museums Association has endorsed TAH Benefits (formerly Tabit, Arganbright and Hazelbaker) as our preferred insurance representatives. Both individual and group health insurance programs are available through TAH. For more information, contact:
5007 Pine Creek Drive
Westerville, OH 43081
E-mail: [email protected]
As an added benefit to all OMA members, the Ohio Museums Association has partnered with Gaylord to provide generous discounts on your everyday purchases!
Contact [email protected] to receive your member priority code!
- Save 18% on Archival Supply Products
- Save 10% on Furniture
- 50% off Shipping on all supply orders over $200
No matter how you choose to place your order just reference your OMA Member “Contract Priority Code” and you will receive your discounted pricing and preferential freight terms.
To receive your Gaylord Contract Priority Code, email [email protected] or call 614.297.2375