Institutional Membership Benefits
Click here to download a membership form!
Institutional Member Benefits
The Ohio Museums Association provides the following services to its members:
- Professional Development and Networking Opportunities through participation in our workshops and annual conference
- Discounted Registrations, Advertising and Exhibit Hall space for the Association’s Annual Conference
- A forum for free publicity for events in the newsletter and magazine
- Free listing of job openings in the newsletter and web site
- Free web site link and listing on the OMA member directory
- Access to Workers’ Compensation Group Rating providing discounts in annual BWC fees
- Access to group and individual health insurance through TAH Benefits
- Generous Discounts through supplier, Gaylord
- Access to members-only offers on merchant services through our partner, Thrive Payments
OMA offers access to Workers' Compensation Rating Group providing deep discounts in annual fees through our third party administrator CompManagement, Inc. For more information contact:
Manager, Client Services
PO Box 884
Dublin, OH 43017
Email: [email protected]
As an added benefit to all OMA members, the Ohio Museums Association has partnered with Gaylord to provide generous discounts on your everyday purchases!
Contact [email protected] to receive your member's priority code!
- Save 18% on Archival Supplies
- Save 10% on Furniture
- 50% off shipping on all supply orders over $200
No matter how you choose to place your order just reference your OMA Member “Contract Priority Code” and you will receive your discounted pricing and preferential freight terms.
To receive your Gaylord Contract Priority Code, email [email protected] or call 614.297.2375
See our Member Benefits page for more info on this great benefit!
The Ohio Museums Association has endorsed TAH Benefits (formerly Tabit, Arganbright and Hazelbaker) as our preferred insurance representatives. Both individual and group health insurance programs are available through TAH. For more information, contact:
5007 Pine Creek Drive
Westerville, OH 43081
E-mail: [email protected]
Ohio Museums Association and Thrive Payments have partnered to help member museums of all sizes improve the efficiency and security of their payment acceptance activities.
Thrive Payments (formerly Odyssey Merchant Services) is a U.S.-based merchant services provider specializing in providing credit card processing solutions to museums across the country. The OMA/Thrive partnership has resulted in a special offer specifically for our members:
- One-on-one designated customer service and technical support specialist for each OMA member museum
- Complimentary pricing analysis including transparent and fair pricing based on museum activity; no “canned” pricing grid
- No termination fee
- No contract term
- No annual PCI compliance fee
- Free 30-minute IT consult for PCI Compliance Security, when applicable
- 1 free mobile account (excluding applicable ongoing transaction costs)
- EMV Chip liability shift review; including strategy to protect museum against negative impact
- Monthly donation to the Ohio Museums Association by Thrive based on active business
Not only does this partnership provide OMA members the opportunity to improve efficiency of their existing merchant services program, decrease cost, and increase data security but every member processing through Thrive Payments will also indirectly support OMA.
Each month, Thrive Payments will make a contribution to OMA based on active business. As such, processing with Thrive Payments assists the Ohio Museums Association in better serving our members, at no additional cost to the member museum.
There is no obligation to our members, but most museums find a financial review to be an enlightening and beneficial tool! Learn more about Thrive Payments at www.thrivepay.us or contact Jeana DeBenedetto, National Sales Executive, directly at [email protected] or 781.756.8241 for your complimentary consultation and pricing analysis.